Telenet VoIP Forms Strategic Alliance with Mitel in NJPA: The National Joint Powers Alliance
Los Angeles, CA – March 27 2015
Telenet VoIP Inc. to offer Mitel products to a wide range of government agencies, educational institutions and non-profit organizations in Southern California. Mitel’s portfolio of collaboration products, contact center solutions and cloud services represent some of the most powerful Unified Communication solutions for business used today.
- Telenet VoIP joins Mitel as a certified sales agent to members of The National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- Mitel and NJPA will allow Telenet VoIP to offer the same solutions to NJPA members
- Telenet VoIP will be offering Mitel products to government agencies,educational institutions and non-profit organizations in Southern California.
- Telenet VoIP, a leading provider of voice, data and security solutions, joins Mitel as a certified sales agent to members of the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA). Telenet VoIP Inc. will be offering Mitel products to a wide range of government agencies, educational institutions and non-profit organizations in Southern California.
- The agreement between Mitel and NJPA will allow Telenet VoIP Inc. to offer the same solutions to NJPA members. Mitel’s portfolio of collaboration products, contact center solutions and cloud services represent some of the most powerful unified communications solutions for business used today.
- The Mitel products associated with the knowledge and services offering from Telenet VoIP are needed by our members,” said Mike Hajek, NJPA Director of Contracts and Marketing.
- Mitel and Telenet VoIP have demonstrated the type of commitment that will ensure a successful contract solution for our members.” Telenet VoIP has been offering Mitel-based communication systems since 2000 with associated services including on-site installation, cabling and paging system interconnection with ongoing US-based support.
About the NJPA:
The 50,000 member National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA) is a municipal contracting government agency that serves education and government agencies nationally through competitively bid and awarded contract purchasing solutions. www.njpacoop.org. For more details on organizations that have successfully leveraged NJPA please contact Telenet VoIP at (310) 253-9000.
Mitel is a global leader in business communications that easily connect employees, partners and customers — anywhere, anytime and over any device, for the smallest business to the largest enterprise. Mitel offers customers maximum choice with one of the industry’s broadest portfolios and the best path to the cloud. With more than US$1 billion in combined annual revenue, 60 million end-user customers worldwide, and #1 market share in Western Europe, Mitel is a clear market leader in business communications. For more information, go to www.mitel.com.
About Telenet VoIP:
Founded in Los Angeles in 1977, Telenet VoIP, Inc. (Telenet) is at the forefront of system integration with business solutions such as telephone systems, security and access control systems and voice response systems. Telenet VoIP is also a leading provider of voice and data structured cabling. Telenet has long been providing businesses in southern California with service, innovation and security in its offering of total communication solutions. This experience is a valued benefit to customers, as is the support and expertise of Telenet’s seasoned staff of enthusiastic telecommunication professionals.
For Telenet VoIP Inc.