Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position requires a consistent demonstration of strong project management, design expertise and job quoting of Structured Cabling, Security (FA, Intrusion, CCTV & Access Control), Audio/Visual and Paging. Possess the ability to qualify, design, and configure products and labor services in these prospective areas as well as support the engineering and installation teams. The employee must possess strong oral and written skills so as to work on large State and Federal Government, and commercial RFP’s and provide technical support to the field.
Candidate must manage Full Lifecycle of projects including site survey, job cost estimates, SOW preparation, project plan preparation, comprehend building plans and drawings with ability to perform takeoff’s and develop material specifications based on drawings, site preparation, installation and implementation cutovers.
Skills / Requirements
Required skills, Knowledge and Professional Experience
This position will possess and display a strong level of project management, technical and product knowledge in the following:
- Developing proposals and solution responses to City, State and Federal Government Change Order requests while working in a collaborative manner with Telenet VoIP, Inc’s Engineers, Installers, and Managers
- Knowledge of ANSI TIA/EIA Standards
- Knowledge of Structured cable premise distribution systems and installation labor.
- Knowledge of Project Management Scheduling
- Knowledge of SOW Development for Sub Contractors
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Participate in or conduct kick off meetings and regular contact made with customer for progress and quality reporting.
- Business: 5-10 years’ experience in working with Commercial or State/Federal Government customers in disciplines of inside cable project management, design, pricing and implementation.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer’s needs; solicits customer feedback to improve partnership.
- Communication Skills – Excellent communication skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organization – Excellent time management; organizational; plan work activities; set goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans; completes.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and keeps commitments.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generate suggestions for improvement; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that holds others attention.
- Mentorship – Ability to mentor others in the field.
Education and Required Software Knowledge
- Education: BS Degree or equivalent; BICSI RCDD
- MS Project
- MS Office Suite
Reply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org